- Driving Innovation in the Optical Core – Part 1 11 December 2013 | 10:55 am
- Interview with Anuradha Udunuwara, Sri Lanka Telecom 15 November 2013 | 6:41 pm
- Current Analysis: ECI Telecom NTP 1200 5 November 2013 | 11:20 am
- Audio Podcast Interview with Uwe Fischer, CTO, Coriant 15 October 2013 | 10:10 am
- Exclusive Podcast Interview with Carsten Rossenhoevel, Managing Director, EANTC 15 October 2013 | 10:02 am
“It's great that the telecoms industry is talking about this important subject (APIs) and are raising issues which need to be overcome to expand market offerings”- Thomson Reuters at Telecom APIs 2013
According to many Enterprises such as service providers, retailers and web-based merchants, APIs are part of a business’s foundation, offering revenue generating services through collaboration with external partners.
With many Tier 1 carriers increasingly delving into the API bandwagon, the telecommunications industry is arguably no different in recognising the potential of Application Programming Interfaces.
Globally, telecom operators are recognising the value in APIs in generating new revenue, driving innovation, increasing competitiveness and attracting new customers and the ability of APIs to help capitalise on network infrastructures and create business opportunities worldwide has grasped the attention of many operators such as Orange, Telefonica and AT&T.
As the only API event in today’s marketplace exclusively focusing on the telecoms industry, don’t miss the opportunity to hear over 30 guaranteed case studies from operators across the globe sharing their success stories and their failures. For those of you looking to establish or perfect a Telco Network API, this will be the ideal opportunity to learn from the experience of others.
The 2014 co-location, shared exhibition and morning plenary with the Legacy Networks & Web Real-Time Communication events will offer over 60 presentations & interactive sessions, giving you three times as many networking and learning opportunities!
>> Reserve The Brochure - To get more details
>> Pre-Register - To meet experts from the industry
- How will operators, application providers and vendors position themselves to capitalise on Network APIs?
- From concept to prototype- what are the tools and techniques required?
- How can you best monetize APIs?
- What are the new services?
- What does M2M mean from an API perspective?
- What other functions would M2M consumers want to make use of?
- Identifying success stories around today’s API launches- what are future plans?
- Telco vs. Enterprise- what do APIs mean to different businesses?
- Implementing an API First Strategy
- How can APIs prosper from the opportunities offered by SDN?
- Should operators open their network APIs to OTT service providers?
- Internal developments, partnerships & operational efficiency
- Mobile Network Carriers/Operators
- Online Giants
- Application Developers
- API Aggregators
- Network Infrastructure Vendors
- Mobile Device Vendors
- Telecom Managed Services Providers
- Investment firms
- The only API event for the telecommunications industry
- Hear from 20 different operators on their API initiatives, new services and future plans
- Learn from over 60 presentations and case studies, and benefit from audience-led debates, insights from the industry's most recognised experts, hands on roundtables, breakfast briefs and live demos!
- Network with over 200 representatives! The co-location & shared plenary with Web Real-Time Communications & Legacy Networks Virtualisation will offer you three times as many networking opportunities!
- Compare Telco, Broadcasting, Enterprise, & OTT strategies by partaking in our highly interactive ‘innovation lab’ (details coming soon)
- Meet some of the most established API vendors showcasing their products & solutions in the main exhibition room
The Telecom Network APIs market is expected to account for nearly $75 Billion in global revenues worldwide by 2016MindCommerce
Good cutting edge topics. Very interesting and applicableVirgin Media
IIR does first class research on the hottest topics and converge industry together to work on the next best thing for a better end-user experienceIPv6 Forum
It is a useful event meeting operators, vendors and consultants togetherTurkcell
An excellent opportunity for knowledge sharing on hot topics of the industryDeutsche Telekom
Excellent insights on the operators concerns, and created a forum for discussing how to address the new challengesEricsson
Great Networking EventJDSU
I was inspiredNokia Siemens Networks
Good opportunity to catch up with industry trendsEutelsat